In a Friday night Mountain West college basketball matchup, the Nevada Wolf Pack will travel to take on the Fresno State Bulldogs. Both teams enter this game in the middle of the conference, looking for a late-season push. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting picks and betting trends, then give our Nevada vs Fresno State prediction for the game today.
Nevada vs Fresno State Game Info
Nevada Wolf Pack (9-10, 3-5 MW) vs. Fresno State Bulldogs (15-6, 5-3 MW)
Date: Friday, February 4, 2022
Time: 11 PM ET
Venue: Save Mart Center — Fresno, CA
Nevada vs Fresno State College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: NEV: (+350) | FRES: (-450)
Point Spread: NEV: +9 (-110) | FRES: -9 (-110)
Total: 132 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nevada vs Fresno State College Basketball Betting Trends
- Nevada is 1-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Nevada’s last five games.
- Fresno State is 12-5-1 ATS in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the over in 16 of Fresno State’s last 20 games against Nevada.
- Fresno State is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 home games.
Nevada vs Fresno State Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
Nevada’s defense has been a struggle this season, to put it lightly. They are giving up 75.2 points per game. Fresno State, on the other hand, has a stout defense, allowing only 57.5 points per game.
Tonight, Nevada’s offense won’t be enough to keep it close. The Bulldog defense will shut down the Wolf Pack, leading to them winning and covering the spread on their home floor.