In a Big Ten college basketball matchup today, the Nebraska Cornhuskers are taking on the Wisconsin Badgers at the Kohl Center. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Nebraska vs Wisconsin prediction for the game today.
Nebraska vs Wisconsin Game Info
Nebraska Cornhuskers (9-21, 3-16 Big Ten) vs. No. 10 Wisconsin Badgers (24-5, 15-4 Big Ten)
Date: Sunday, March 6, 2022
Time: 2 PM EST
Venue: Kohl Center — Madison, WI
Nebraska vs Wisconsin College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: NEB: (+605) | WISC: (-805)
Point Spread: NEB: +11.5 (-110) | WISC: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Nebraska vs Wisconsin College Basketball Betting Trends
- Nebraska is 12-6 against the spread (ATS) in their last 18 games.
- The OVER is 12-6 in Nebraska’s last 18 games.
- Nebraska is 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 4-1 ATS in their last five games.
- Wisconsin is 6-1 straight up in their last seven home games against Nebraska.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Nebraska vs Wisconsin Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
In the previous matchup between these two teams this season, the Badgers survived in Lincoln with a 73-65 victory. The usually poor three-point shooting was on for Wisconsin and it was just too much for the Cornhuskers. The Badgers have clinched a share of the Big Ten and have a chance to win it outright with a win over Nebraska.
Emotions will be high as Wisconsin looks to end their Cinderella Big Ten conference season on a high note. The total line is interestingly high considering the Badgers are one of the worst shooting teams in the country when it comes to shots from behind the arc. With Nebraska not having much talent on offense either, this under should hit relatively easily.
Our college basketball betting Nebraska vs Wisconsin prediction tonight will be Under HITS at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Wisconsin a 93.8% chance to win.