In the final game of a short two-game series, the New York Mets will take on the Houston Astros. Yesterday, the Astros came away with the 8-2 home victory. The MLB oddsmakers’ Mets vs Astros prediction for today sides with the home team, but the Mets are hoping to improve upon their 21-15 road record.
Let’s take a closer look at this MLB game today in Houston, looking at the top MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers today. But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for MLB betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Mets vs Astros Prediction and MLB Betting Preview
MLB Regular Season Game
New York Mets (45-25, 21-15 Away) vs. Houston Astros (42-25, 19-11 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Start Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park — Houston, TX
Mets vs Astros Starting Pitchers
Mets: Carlos Carrasco (8-2 Record, 3.96 ERA)
Astros: Luis Garcia (4-5 Record, 3.41 ERA)
Mets vs Astros MLB Betting Odds
MLB betting odds for Mets vs Astros are taken from BetOnline Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+119) | HOU: (-129)
Run Line: NYM: +1.5 (-175) | HOU: -1.5 (+155)
Total: 9 — Over: (+115) | Under: (-135)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: NYM: (32%) | HOU: (68%)
MLB Betting Trends for Mets vs Astros
- Yesterday, the Astros defeated the Mets, 8-2.
- The Mets are 4-9 straight up in their last 13 games against the Astros.
- The OVER is 5-2 in the Mets’ last seven games.
- The Mets are 6-3 straight up in their last nine games.
- The Astros are 4-1 straight up in their last five home games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in the last five Mets vs Astros matchups.
- The Astros are 7-0 straight up in their last seven home games against the Mets.
Mets vs Astros Stats
- The Mets are averaging 5.04 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 2 in the MLB).
- The Mets are surrendering 4.00 RPG this season (T-No. 7 in the MLB).
- Houston is averaging 4.26 RPG this season (No. 18 in the MLB).
- Houston is surrendering 3.45 RPG this season (No. 3 in the MLB).
Mets vs Astros Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Mets vs Astros prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Houston Astros have a 55.7% chance to win today.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login