The Tampa Bay Lightning are up 2-0 in the Stanley Cup Finals, after another home win in Game 2. Will some home-cooking help get the Montreal Canadiens back on track? This NHL betting preview for the Lightning vs Canadiens NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 3 of this series.
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL Central Division Semifinals NHL Playoffs Game 3 (TB Leads 2-0)
Tampa Bay Lightning (36-17-3, 15-10-3 Away) vs. Montreal Canadiens (24-21-11, 13-11-4 Home)
Date: Friday, July 2, 2021
Time: 8 pm EST
Venue: Bell Centre – Montreal, Quebec
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: TB: (-138) | MON: (+118)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+205) | MON: +1.5 (-255)
Total: 5 – Over: (-130) I Under: (+106)
Lightning vs Canadiens NHL Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 4-1 straight up (SU) in its last five games.
- Tampa Bay is 6-0 SU in its last six games against Montreal.
- The total has gone UNDER in six of Tampa Bay’s last eight road games.
- Montreal is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in six of Montreal’s last eight games against Tampa Bay.
- Montreal is 5-1 SU in its last six home games.
Lightning vs Canadiens Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Tampa Bay a 57.5% chance to win Game 3 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.
Follow us on all of our social channels! Check out our Twitter, Facebook and YouTube for more great FlurrySports content.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login