Will the Tampa Bay Lightning pull off the sweep to win the Stanley Cup Finals? This NHL betting preview for the Lightning vs Canadiens NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 4 of this series.
Tampa Bay Lightning vs Montreal Canadiens Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL Central Division Semifinals NHL Playoffs Game 4 (TB Leads 3-0)
Tampa Bay Lightning (36-17-3, 15-10-3 Away) vs. Montreal Canadiens (24-21-11, 13-11-4 Home)
Date: Monday, July 5, 2021
Time: 8 pm EST
Venue: Bell Centre – Montreal, Quebec
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: TB: (-158) | MON: (+134)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+164) | MON: +1.5 (-200)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+128) I Under: (-158)
Lightning vs Canadiens NHL Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 5-1 straight up (SU) in its last six games.
- The Lightning are 7-0 SU in their last seven games against Montreal.
- Tampa Bay is 5-2 SU in its last seven road games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Montreal’s last 15 games against Tampa Bay.
- Montreal is 5-2 SU in its last seven home games.
Lightning vs Canadiens Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Tampa Bay a 57.5% chance to win Game 4 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.