We have three games on the WNBA betting schedule today. The first of these games features the New York Liberty taking on the Connecticut Sun. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Liberty vs Sun prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Liberty vs Sun Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
New York Liberty (9-15, 5-6 Away) vs. Connecticut Sun (16-9, 8-4 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Time: 11:30 AM EST
Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena — Uncasville, CT
Coverage: NBA TV
Liberty vs Sun WNBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: NY: (N/A) | CONN: (N/A)
Point Spread: NY: +8 (-110) | CONN: -8 (-110)
Total: 164.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: NY: (59%) | CONN: (41%)
Liberty vs Sun Betting Trends
- New York is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in the Liberty’s last five games.
- The Liberty are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- Connecticut is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The UNDER is 8-4 in the Sun’s last 12 home games.
- The Sun are 3-2 straight up in their last five games.
Liberty vs Sun Stats
- New York is averaging 79.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the WNBA).
- New York is surrendering 84.7 PPG this season (No. 8 in the WNBA).
- Connecticut is averaging 84.4 PPG this season (No. 3 in the WNBA).
- Connecticut is surrendering 78.0 PPG this season (No. 3 in the WNBA).