We have three games on the WNBA betting slate today. The second of these games features the Atlanta Dream taking on the Las Vegas Aces. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Dream vs Aces prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Dream vs Aces Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Atlanta Dream (11-14, 5-7 Away) vs. Las Vegas Aces (18-7, 8-4 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2022
Time: 10 PM EST
Venue: Michelob ULTRA Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: NBA TV
Dream vs Aces WNBA Betting Odds
All WNBA betting odds for Dream vs Aces can be found at BetOnline Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (N/A) | LV: (N/A)
Point Spread: ATL: +11 (-110) | LV: -11 (-110)
Total: 173 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: ATL: (50%) | LV: (50%)
Dream vs Aces Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The OVER is 3-2 in the Dream’s last five games.
- The Dream are 2-3 straight up in their last five games.
- Las Vegas is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The OVER is 9-3 in the Aces’ last 12 home games.
- The Aces are 3-2 straight up in their last five games.
Dream vs Aces Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 77.5 points per game (PPG) this season (Last in the WNBA).
- Atlanta is surrendering 80.2 PPG this season (No. 5 in the WNBA).
- Las Vegas is averaging 91.3 PPG this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
- Las Vegas is surrendering 85.5 PPG this season (No. 9 in the WNBA).
You must be logged in to post a comment Login