After a chaotic ending to Game 4, can the Tampa Bay Lightning take a 3-2 series lead at home against the New York Islanders? This NHL betting preview for the Islanders vs Lightning NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 5 of this series.
New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay Lightning Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL Conference Finals NHL Playoffs Game 5 (Series Tied 2-2)
New York Islanders (32-17-7, 11-13-4 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (36-17-3, 21-7-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 20, 2021
Time: 8 pm EST
Venue: Amalie Arena – Tampa Bay, FL
Islanders vs Lightning NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: NYI: (+152) | TB: (-180)
Spread: NYI: +1.5 (-192) | TB: -1.5 (+158)
Total: 5 – Over: (-144) I Under: (+118)
Islanders vs Lightning Betting Trends
- NY Islanders are 5-2 straight up (SU) in their last seven games.
- The total has gone OVER in four of the Islanders’ last five games on the road.
- NY Islanders are 9-4 SU in their last 13 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in eight of Tampa Bay’s last 11 games.
- Tampa Bay is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Tampa Bay’s last six games against NY Islanders.
Islanders vs Lightning Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Tampa Bay a 58.0% chance to win Game 5 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.