In a Big Ten college basketball matchup today, the Indiana Hoosiers are taking on the Michigan Wolverines at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Indiana vs Michigan prediction for the game today.
Indiana vs Michigan Game Info | Big Ten Tournament
Indiana Hoosiers (18-12, 9-11 Big Ten) vs. Michigan Wolverines (17-13, 11-9 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2022
Time: 11:30 AM EST
Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Indiana vs Michigan College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: IU: (+135) | MICH: (-155)
Point Spread: IU: +3 (-105) | MICH: -3 (-115)
Total: 136.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Indiana vs Michigan College Basketball Betting Trends
- Indiana is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in their last nine games.
- The OVER is 5-2 in Indiana’s last seven games.
- Indiana is 0-9 ATS in their last nine games against Michigan.
- Michigan is 5-5 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The OVER is 5-2 in Michigan’s last seven games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Indiana vs Michigan Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks for Big Ten Tournament
In the previous matchup between these two teams this season, the Wolverines’ offense was rolling all night. Michigan won 80-62 in a game where they shot over 56% from the field and 64% from deep. Even if Indiana hadn’t shot 26% from deep, they wouldn’t have stood much of a chance.
The total of their previous matchup was 142. While Indiana’s offense will certainly see improvement, the Michigan offense will certainly see some regression. With the over barely hitting on this line in the previous matchup with Michigan not missing all night, the under should be a pretty safe bet unless it goes into overtime.
Our college basketball betting Indiana vs Michigan prediction tonight will be Under HITS at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Michigan a 54.5% chance to win.