In a Big Ten college basketball matchup today, the Northwestern Wildcats are taking on the Iowa Hawkeyes at the Gainbridge Fieldhouse. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Northwestern vs Iowa prediction for the game today.
Northwestern vs Iowa Game Info | Big Ten Tournament
Northwestern Wildcats (15-15, 7-13 Big Ten) vs. No. 24 Iowa Hawkeyes (22-9, 12-8 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2022
Time: 2 PM EST
Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Northwestern vs Iowa College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
All college basketball betting odds for Northwestern vs Iowa can be found at BetUS Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NU: (+320) | IOWA: (-400)
Point Spread: NU: +8.5 (-110) | IOWA: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 147 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Northwestern vs Iowa College Basketball Betting Trends
- Northwestern is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The UNDER is 4-1 in Northwestern’s last five games.
- Northwestern is 1-6 ATS in their last seven games against Iowa.
- Iowa is 5-1 ATS in their last six games.
- The UNDER is 5-1 in Iowa’s last six games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Northwestern vs Iowa Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks for Big Ten Tournament
In the previous matchup between these two teams this season, the Hawkeyes emerged victorious on their home court with an 82-61 victory. Both teams shot under 40% from the field but Iowa was able to get more shots up and get to the line more. They are clearly the better team on paper.
While the better team on paper doesn’t always win, this is a sizeable mismatch. Iowa has one of the best offenses in the entire country. Although their defense isn’t the best, Northwestern’s offense shouldn’t give them much trouble at all. Iowa should win this game by double digits, making their spread an easy bet to trust.
Our college basketball betting Northwestern vs Iowa prediction tonight will be Iowa COVERS at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Iowa an 81.9% chance to win.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login