In the second game of a three-game series in the AL Central, the Cleveland Guardians are taking on the Minnesota Twins. Yesterday, it took 11 innings for the Guardians to beat the Twins, 6-5. The MLB oddsmakers’ Guardians vs Twins prediction for today sides with the home team.
Let’s take a closer look at this MLB game today in Minnesota, looking at the top MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers today. But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for MLB betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Guardians vs Twins Prediction and MLB Betting Preview
MLB Regular Season Game
Cleveland Guardians (35-28, 19-18 Away) vs. Minnesota Twins (38-31, 20-15 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Start Time: 7:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Field — Minneapolis, MN
Guardians vs Twins Starting Pitchers
Guardians: Triston McKenzie (4-5 Record, 2.96 ERA)
Twins: Sonny Gray (3-1 Record, 2.09 ERA)
Guardians vs Twins MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: CLE: (+136) | MIN: (-147)
Run Line: CLE: +1.5 (-159) | MIN: -1.5 (+139)
Total: 8.5 — Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: CLE: (67%) | MIN: (33%)
MLB Betting Trends for Guardians vs Twins
- Yesterday, the Guardians defeated the Twins, 6-5 (F/11).
- The Guardians are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in Cleveland’s last five games against the American League.
- The Guardians 4-1 straight up in their last five road games.
- The OVER is 4-2 in the last six Guardians vs Twins matchups.
- The Twins are 13-6 in their last 19 home games against the Guardians.
- The OVER is 8-2 in Minnesota’s last eight home games.
Guardians vs Twins Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 4.59 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 12 in the MLB).
- Cleveland is surrendering 4.02 RPG this season (No. 8 in the MLB).
- Minnesota is averaging 4.42 RPG this season (No. 14 in the MLB).
- Minnesota is surrendering 4.07 RPG this season (No. 10 in the MLB).
Guardians vs Twins Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Guardians vs Twins prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Minnesota Twins have a 57.9% chance to win today.