Can the Vegas Golden Knights regain home-ice advantage with a win in Montreal, after dropping Game 2? This NHL betting preview for the Golden Knights vs Canadiens NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 3 of this series.
Vegas Golden Knights vs Montreal Canadiens Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL Conference Finals NHL Playoffs Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)
Vegas Golden Knights (40-14-2, 19-9-0 Away) vs. Montreal Canadiens (24-21-11, 13-11-4 Home)
Date: Friday, June 18, 2021
Time: 8 pm EST
Venue: Bell Centre – Montreal, Quebec
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: VGK: (-162) | MON: (+136)
Spread: VGK: -1.5 (+176) | MON: +1.5 (-215)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+122) I Under: (-150)
Golden Knights vs Canadiens NHL Betting Trends
- Vegas is 5-1 straight up (SU) in its last six games.
- Vegas is 1-5 SU in its last six games against Montreal.
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Vegas’ last five games on the road.
- Montreal is 8-1 SU in its last nine games.
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Montreal’s last five games at home.