After winning Game 1 at home, can the Vegas Golden Knights go up 2-0 in the series tonight? This NHL betting preview for the Canadiens vs Golden Knights NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 2 of this series.
Canadiens vs Golden Knights Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL Conference Finals NHL Playoffs Game 2 (VGK leads 1-0)
Montreal Canadiens (24-21-11, 11-10-7 Away) vs. Vegas Golden Knights (30-14-2, 21-5-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Time: 9 pm EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena – Paradise, NV
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: MON: (+210) | VGK: (-255)
Spread: MON: +1.5 (-137) | VGK: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+122) I Under: (-150)
Canadiens vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in five of Montreal’s last seven games.
- Montreal is 7-1 straight up (SU) in its last eight games.
- Montreal is 4-1 SU in its last five games against Vegas.
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Vegas’ last six games.
- Vegas is 5-0 SU in its last five games.
- The total has gone OVER in five of Vegas’ last six games against Montreal.
- Vegas is 5-0 SU in their last five games at home.
Canadiens vs Golden Knights Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Vegas a 65.7% chance to win Game 2 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.