The Colorado Avalanche blew out the Vegas Golden Knights in Game 1. Can the Golden Knights recover in time for Game 2? This NHL betting preview for the Golden Knights vs Avalanche NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 2 of this series.
Vegas Golden Knights vs Colorado Avalanche Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL West Division Second Round NHL Playoffs Game 2 (COL leads 1-0)
Vegas Golden Knights (40-14-2, 19-9-0 Away) vs. Colorado Avalanche (39-13-4, 22-4-2 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 2nd, 2021
Time: 10 pm EST
Venue: Ball Arena – Denver, CO
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: VGK: (+160) | COL: (-190)
Spread: VGK: +1.5 (-170) | COL: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-114) I Under: (-106)
Golden Knights vs Avalanche NHL Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in four of Vegas’ last six games.
- Vegas is 13-7 straight up (SU) in its last 20 games.
- Vegas is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in six of Colorado’s last seven games.
- Colorado is 10-0 SU in its last 10 games.
Golden Knights vs Avalanche Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Colorado a 58.6% chance to win Game 2 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.