The Vegas Golden Knights emerged victorious in their Game 7 matchup with the Minnesota Wild. Can they upset the Colorado Avalanche? This NHL betting preview for the Golden Knights vs Avalanche NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 1 of this series.
Vegas Golden Knights vs Colorado Avalanche Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL West Division Second Round NHL Playoffs Game 1
Vegas Golden Knights (40-14-2, 19-9-0 Away) vs. Colorado Avalanche (39-13-4, 22-4-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 30th, 2021
Time: 8 pm EST
Venue: Ball Arena – Denver, CO
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: VGK: (+164) | COL: (-196)
Puck Line: VGK: +1.5 (-166) | COL: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Golden Knights vs Avalanche Betting Trends
- Golden Knights are 14-6 straight up (SU) in their last 20 games.
- Vegas is 4-1 SU in its last five games on the road.
- Vegas is 4-2 SU in its last six games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in five of Colorado’s last six games.
- Colorado is 9-0 SU in its last nine games.
- Colorado is 11-0 SU in its last 11 games at home.
Golden Knights vs Avalanche Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Colorado a 58.2% chance to win Game 1 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.
Get 50% off your first curated six-bottle case of wine at brightcellars.com/flurrysports!