Sure, it’s important to draft good players to your fantasy football team. However, you can draft the greatest team in the work, but if you’re using the default fantasy football team names that the site gives you, you are still the laughing stock of your league.
Some people want clever fantasy football team names and others want more meaningful names. However, the best fantasy football team names are the ones that will get you to laugh. So, if you want the 100 best fantasy football team names, click that link. If you want funny fantasy football team names 2022, then continue reading below.
Funny Fantasy Football Team Names 2022
- Baby Got Dak
- Bad Mother Tucker
- Country Roads, Take Mahomes
- DakStreet Boys
- Deebo’s Nutz
- Dobbins is a Free Elf!
- Fournetteflix and Chill
- Half Chubb
- Hot Chubb Time Machine
- Hotel, Motel, Golladay Inn
- Insane Clowney Posse
- Is It Too Late to Say Amari?
- Jeudy, Jeudy, Jeudy Rocking Everywhere
- Knockin’ on Evans’ Door
- My Ball Zach Ertz
- My Kupp Runneth Over
- Myles High Club
- Post Mahomes
- Rollin’ Wit Mahomies
- The Quadfather
- The Rafi Bombs
- The Real Slim Brady
- Watson’s Happy Endings
- Watsonder My Towel
- Yippee Ki-Yay Justin Tucker
- Zach Wilson: Cougar Hunter
- Zeke Squad
Rookie Fantasy Team Names 2022
- Breece’s Pieces (Breece Hall)
- Olave Nother (Chris Olave)
- Olave Garden (Chris Olave)
- For Whom David Bell Tolls (David Bell)
- Werewolves of London (Drake London)
- Slim Pickens (George Pickens)
- Shakir the Bag (Khalil Shakir)
- The Skyy is the Limit (Skyy Moore)
- Kenneth Walker, Texas Ranger (Ken Walker III)
- The Oregon Treylon (Treylon Burks)
- Chip and Wan’Dale (Wan’Dale Robinson)
- CLICK HERE for more rookie-inspired fantasy football team names!
Follow us on all of our social channels! Check out our Twitter, Facebook and YouTube for more great FlurrySports content.
The only thing scarier than the Browns’ pass rush are clowns. Get the design that shows off both today!
Available shirts in men, women and kids, along with posters and tumblers! Click here or the image above to see!
You must be logged in to post a comment Login