We have three games on the WNBA betting slate today, giving basketball fans plenty to bet on. In a late-night matchup, we have the Indiana Fever taking on the Phoenix Mercury. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Fever vs Mercury prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Fever vs Mercury Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Indiana Fever (5-15, 2-8 Away) vs. Phoenix Mercury (8-12, 4-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Time: 10 PM EST
Venue: Footprint Center — Phoenix, AZ
Coverage: NBA TV
Fever vs Mercury WNBA Betting Odds
All WNBA betting odds for Fever vs Mercury can be found at BetOnline Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND (+250) | PHX: (-300)
Point Spread: IND : +7 (-110) | PHX: -7 (-110)
Total: 166.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: IND: (16%) | PHX: (84%)
Fever vs Mercury Betting Trends
- Indiana is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The UNDER is 3-2 in the Fever’s last five games.
- The Fever are 2-3 straight up in their last five games.
- Phoenix is 2-2-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The OVER is 5-3 in the Mercury’s last eight home games.
- The Mercury are 2-3 straight up in their last five games.
Fever vs Mercury Stats
- Indiana is averaging 79.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the WNBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 88.3 PPG this season (Last in the WNBA).
- Washington is averaging 79.7 PPG this season (No. 8 in the WNBA).
- Washington is surrendering 76.0 PPG this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
You must be logged in to post a comment Login