We have three games on the WNBA betting slate today, giving basketball fans plenty to bet on. In a late-night matchup, we have the Las Vegas Aces taking on the Seattle Storm. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Aces vs Storm prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Aces vs Storm Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Las Vegas Aces (14-4, 6-1 Away) vs. Seattle Storm (11-7, 7-4 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
Time: 10 PM EST
Venue: Climate Pledge Arena — Seattle, WA
Coverage: Prime Video
Aces vs Storm WNBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: LV: (+105) | SEA: (-125)
Point Spread: LV: +1.5 (-110) | SEA: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 165.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: LV: (67%) | SEA: (33%)
Aces vs Storm Betting Trends
- Las Vegas is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in the Aces’ last five games.
- The Aces are 4-3 ATS in their seven road games.
- Seattle is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The OVER is 6-5 in Seattle’s last 11 home games.
- The Storm are 3-2 straight up in their last five games.
Aces vs Storm Stats
- Las Vegas is averaging 90.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
- Las Vegas is surrendering 82.6 PPG this season (No. 8 in the WNBA).
- Seattle is averaging 78.7 PPG this season (No. 10 in the WNBA).
- Seattle is surrendering 76.9 PPG this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).