We have only one game on Thursday’s WNBA betting slate. The Atlanta Dream will look to improve their sub-par road record against the New York Liberty Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Dream vs Liberty prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Dream vs Liberty Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Atlanta Dream (8-11, 3-6 Away) vs. New York Liberty (8-10, 4-6 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 30, 2022
Time: 7 PM EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Dream vs Liberty WNBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: ATL: (+180) | NY: (-220)
Point Spread: ATL: +5 (-110) | NY: -5 (-110)
Total: 160 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: ATL: (12%) | NY: (88%)
Dream vs Liberty Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The OVER is 3-2 in the Dream’s last five games.
- The Dream are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- New York is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The UNDER is 6-4 in the Liberty’s last 10 home games.
- The Liberty are 3-2 straight up in their last five games.
Dream vs Liberty Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 77.0 points per game (PPG) this season (Last in the WNBA).
- Atlanta is surrendering 79.3 PPG this season (No. 4 in the WNBA).
- New York is averaging 77.3 PPG this season (No. 11 in the WNBA).
- New York is surrendering 80.6 PPG this season (No. 6 in the WNBA).