It’s a new week, the weekly MLB power rankings are out, and we have six games on this MLB betting slate. While this limits the number of games we can bet on, we do have a series beginning between the Arizona Diamondbacks and Cincinnati Reds. Let’s take a closer look at this baseball matchup today, giving our Diamondbacks vs Reds prediction and looking at the MLB betting odds, trends and starting pitchers.
But first, let’s take a look at this special welcome offer from BetUS Sportsbook.
BetUS Sportsbook Promo: Bet $10, Get Up to $3,125 Free!
We have a special BetUS Sportsbook promo offer today for new users. BetUS is giving new users a 125% deposit match up to $3,125 in free bets! The bets are split up to $2,500 for sports and another $625 for the casino.
Simply deposit at least $100, place your first bet and away you go! Use this link to get started today and claim your free money.
If you dabble in cryptocurrency, new users can also take advantage of the 100% crypto deposit BetUS Sportsbook promo! This can be redeemed for up to $2,500 AND can be combined with the offer above, helping you build your bankroll quickly!
Diamondbacks vs Reds Prediction and MLB Betting Preview
MLB Regular Season Game
Arizona Diamondbacks (26-29, 12-13 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (18-35, 10-15 Home)
Date: Monday, June 6, 2022
Start Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park — Cincinnati, OH
Diamondbacks vs Reds Starting Pitchers
Diamondbacks: Madison Bumgarner (2-4 Record, 3.31 ERA)
Reds: Hunter Greene (2-7 Record, 6.19 ERA)
Diamondbacks vs Reds MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: ARI: (+105) | CIN: (-115)
Run Line: ARI: +1.5 (-175) | CIN: -1.5 (+155)
Total: 9.5 — Over: (-120) | Under: (Ev)
Public Betting Percentages via Action Network: ARI: (89%) | CIN: (11%)
MLB Betting Trends for Diamondbacks vs Reds
- The OVER is 11-4 in Arizona’s last 15 road games.
- The Diamondbacks are 5-0 straight up in their last five games against the Reds.
- The OVER is 7-2 in Arizona’s last nine games.
- The UNDER is 6-3 in Cincinnati’s last nine games.
- The Reds are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- The OVER is 5-1 in the last six Diamondbacks vs Reds games.
Diamondbacks vs Reds Stats
- Arizona is averaging 3.93 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 24 in the MLB).
- Arizona is surrendering 4.56 RPG this season (No. 21 in the MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.29 RPG this season (T-No. 15 in the MLB).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 5.40 RPG this season (No. 28 in the MLB).
Diamondbacks vs Reds Prediction | MLB Betting Picks
This Diamondbacks vs Reds prediction is made through the ESPN Matchup Predictor. According to the tool, the Arizona Diamondbacks have a 50.4% chance to win today.