Win and you’re in! That’s the name of the game for the NBA Play-In Tournament games tonight. The first of these games is a Cleveland Cavaliers vs Brooklyn Nets matchup that we saw only a few days ago. The result was an 11-point Brooklyn win. Nearly everyone has their Cavaliers vs Nets prediction having a similar result tonight.
Let’s take a look at the top NBA odds, picks and betting trends, then give a Cavaliers vs Nets prediction for the NBA Play-In Tournament and an NBA player props same game parlay. But first, let’s take a look at this NBA promo from BetMGM that’s giving away free money!
Bet $10 to Win $200 at BetMGM Sportsbook
Have you ever seen a player hit a three-pointer? Of course, you have. In today’s NBA, a long-range three is as effective as a shot in the paint for many players. For some reason, BetMGM is deciding to give away money if a player hits a three! All you need to do is make an account and deposit!
Bet $10 on any team to win. If they hit a three-pointer during the game, you win $200!
That’s right, you win 20x your money regardless of if you pick the winner correctly. I can guarantee even the losing team will hit a three-pointer. Either CLICK HERE or click the image above to claim the limited-time offer!
How Does the NBA Play-In Tournament Work?
To create a bit of excitement at the end of the NBA regular season, the league has stuck with the NBA Play-In Tournament. It includes the teams with the seventh through tenth-best winning percentages in each conference.
Tonight, the seventh and eighth-best teams in each conference will play in the “Seven-Eight Game.” The winner will claim the seven-seed in the NBA Playoffs. The loser will host the winner of the “Nine-Ten Game,” where the winner will claim the final spot in the playoffs.
Cavaliers vs Nets Game Info
Cleveland Cavaliers (44-38, 19-22 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (44-38, 20-21 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Time: 7 PM EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Cavaliers vs Nets NBA Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: CLE: (+360) | BKN: (-450)
Point Spread: CLE: +9 (-110) | BKN: -9 (-110)
Total: 227 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Cavaliers vs Nets NBA Betting Trends
- The Cavaliers are 3-9 against the spread (ATS) in their last 12 games.
- The total has hit the OVER in 12 of Cleveland’s last 18 games.
- The Cavs are 1-4 straight up in their last five games against the Nets.
- The Nets are 2-6 ATS in their last eight games.
- The total has hit the UNDER in five of Brooklyn’s last six games.
- The Nets are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- The total has hit the OVER in five of the past seven Cavaliers vs Nets matchups.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Cavaliers vs Nets Prediction | NBA Betting Picks and Parlay
The Nets aren’t looking to mess around and play multiple games before the NBA Playoffs. Look for them to take care of business in a similar way as the past four games have gone for them. They won the last four games by an average of 11 points.
The Cavaliers are overall inexperienced and they will still be without big man Jarrett Allen. Outside of Darius Garland, they don’t have enough offense to keep this game within single-digits.
Our NBA betting Cavaliers vs Nets prediction tonight will be the Nets cover the spread at BetOnline.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives the Nets a 71.4% chance to win.
Cavaliers vs Nets NBA Same Game Parlay
Parlay Odds: +650
- Nets to Win
- First Half Winner – Nets
- Darius Garland 7+ Assists
- Caris LeVert 4+ Assists
- Seth Curry 2+ Made Threes
- Kevin Durant 2+ Made Threes