This MLB Postseason matchup has already shown both teams have the pitching to grind out a series win. Whether you are a fan of either team or here for the MLB betting trends, Brewers vs Braves has a lot to offer everyone! Can the Braves keep the momentum going after stealing Game 2 on the road?
This MLB betting preview for Brewers vs Braves NLDS Game 3 includes game info, projected starting pitchers, betting odds, trends and a prediction for this series-opening matchup.
Brewers vs Braves Betting Preview and Prediction | MLB Playoffs Game 3
NLDS Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)
Milwaukee Brewers (95-67, 50-31 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (88-73, 42-38 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 11, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Truist Park — Atlanta, GA
Brewers vs Braves Starting Pitchers
Brewers: Freddy Peralta (10-5, 2.81 ERA)
Braves: Ian Anderson (9-5, 3.58 ERA)
Brewers vs Braves MLB Betting Odds
Moneyline: MIL: (+110) | ATL: (-120)
Run Line: MIL: +1.5 (-200) | ATL: -1.5 (+165)
Total: 8.0 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting via Action Network: MIL: (51%) | ATL: (49%)
Brewers vs Braves MLB Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 1-5 SU in their last six games.
- Milwaukee is 1-7 SU in their last eight games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in five of Atlanta’s last six games.
- Atlanta is 9-2 SU in their last 11 games.
- Atlanta is 5-1 SU in their last six games at home.
Signup for BetMGM Sportsbook today for a risk-free bet up to $1,000!
Brewers vs Braves Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 4.51 runs per game (RPG) this season (No. 13 in the MLB).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 3.82 RPG this season (No. 3 in the MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 4.87 RPG this season (No. 8 in the MLB).
- Atlanta is surrendering 4.04 RPG this season (No. 5 in the MLB).
Brewers vs Braves Weather Report
Status: Partly Cloudy
Wind: 7 MPH (blowing South/ Southeast)
Brewers vs Braves Prediction
The Brewers vs Braves MLB betting prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Atlanta a 64.3% chance to win Game 3 of this NLDS matchup.