This UFC betting preview for Brendan Allen vs Chris Curtis will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats and stream for how to watch the UFC fights today.
Brendan Allen vs Chris Curtis Preview | UFC Vegas 44
UFC Fight Night — Middleweight Bout | Match 5
Brendan “All In” Allen (17-4-0, 5 KO’s, 9 Submissions) vs. Chris “The Action Man” Curtis (27-8-0, 15 KO’s, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the second fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
How to Watch the UFC Fights Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC fights tonight, it’s easy! UFC Fight Night will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who is an ESPN+ account is already good to go, so make sure not to miss the main card, which will begin at 10 p.m. EST.
If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
Brendan Allen vs Chris Curtis Odds & Betting Info
– Brendan Allen: (-350)
– Chris Curtis: (+275)
– Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– KO/TKO: (+550)
– Submission: (+175)
– Decision: (+150)
– KO/TKO: (+450)
– Submission: (+2800)
– Decision: (+900)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Brendan Allen||NAME||Chris Curtis|
|185 lbs||WT||186 lbs|
|75 in||REACH||75.5 in|
|42 in||LEG REACH||40 in|
|29%||KO WIN %||56%|
|53%||SUB WIN %||4%|
|18%||DEC WIN %||41%|
Brendan Allen vs Chris Curtis Betting Trends & Stats
– Brendan Allen defeated Punahele Soriano, by decision, in his last fight on July 24, 2021.
– Chris Curtis defeated Phil Hawes, by KO, in his last fight on Nov. 6, 2021, at UFC 268.
– Allen averages 4.10 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
– Curtis averages 6.54 significant strikes landed per minute with a 67% accuracy rate.
– Allen averages 4.24 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
– Curtis averages 6.85 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
– Allen averages 1.29 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Stats via UFC.com
Signup for BetMGM Sportsbook today for a risk-free bet up to $1,000!
Brendan Allen vs Chris Curtis Prediction
UFC Fight Night Allen-Curtis prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Brendan Allen (82%)
Method of Victory: Submission (43%)