In our first Sunday NFL Divisional Round 2023 game, we have an exciting AFC matchup between the Cincinnati Bengals and Buffalo Bills, which obviously was the matchup where we saw the Damar Hamlin event. We will get to see a full four quarters this time around, featuring two of the best offenses in the NFL. This gives us a great opportunity to make some money from Bengals vs Bills same-game parlay picks.
Below, we have a special NFL Playoffs promotion with our BetMGM Bonus Code link, which will give you a risk-free bet, up to $1,000, to use on NFL Divisional Round betting picks. You can also use the risk-free bets on Bengals vs Bills parlay picks.
Bengals vs Bills Same Game Parlay | NFL Betting Picks
NFL Playoffs — Divisional Round
Cincinnati Bengals (12-4, 6-3 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (13-3, 7-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, January 22, 2023
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Highmark Stadium — Orchard Park, NY
Bengals vs Bills Odds & Spread
Moneyline: CIN: (+200) | BUF: (-250)
Spread: CIN: +6 (-110) | BUF: -6 (-110)
Total: 49 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting via Action Network: CIN: (53%) | BUF: (47%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LVII: CIN: (+750) | BUF: (+325)
Bengals vs Bills Betting Trends
– The Bengals are 12-5 in NFL picks against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The OVER is 7-9-1 in Cincinnati’s games this season.
– The Bills are 8-8-1 in NFL picks ATS this season.
– The OVER is 7-10 in Buffalo’s games this season.
Claim Your BetMGM $1,000 Risk-Free Bet On Bengals vs Bills Same Game Parlay Picks
Click this BetMGM bonus code link to claim your risk-free bet, up to $1,000, to use on Bengals vs Bills same-game parlay picks today. Once you create your new account and fund your account with at least $20, you will be given a risk-free bet that you can use on the NFL parlay picks below.
Best NFL Playoffs Betting Offers & Promos
- BetMGM – $1,000 risk-free bet on the NFL Playoffs
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in NFL betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – Claim thousands in deposit bonuses and crypto boosts!
- Bovada – Get a $750 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on the NFL Playoffs!
Bengals vs Bills Same Game Parlay Picks and Predictions
This Bengals vs Bills matchup in the NFL Playoffs Divisional Round is a rematch from the game that didn’t get to play out a couple of weeks ago. Of course, this matchup also features two of the most stacked, skilled offenses in the league, which makes placing Bengals vs Bills prop bets and parlays for this NFL Playoffs game interesting.
The following Bengals vs Bills same-game parlay picks were taken from BetMGM, so it reflects their betting odds.
- Bills -1.5 Alternative Spread
- Both Teams OVER 1.5 TDs
- Joe Burrow 230+ Passing Yards
- Josh Allen 255+ Passing Yards
- James Cook 35+ Rushing Yards
- Gabriel Davis 45+ Receiving Yards
- Tee Higgins 50+ Receiving Yards
These Bengals vs Bills same-game parlay picks have +675 odds. In other words, betting $100 on this parlay would win $675.