The Golden Knights have stormed back from a 2-0 deficit, winning three straight games. Can they close out the series at home? This NHL betting preview for the Avalanche vs Golden Knights NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 6 of this series.
Colorado Avalanche vs Vegas Golden Knights Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL North Division Second Round NHL Playoffs Game 6 (VGK Leads 3-2)
Colorado Avalanche (39-13-4, 17-9-2 Away) vs. Vegas Golden Knights (40-14-2, 21-5-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 10, 2021
Time: 9 pm EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: COL: (+118) | VGK: (-138)
Spread: COL: +1.5 (-245) | VGK: -1.5 (+198)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+102) I Under: (-124)
Avalanche vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Trends
- Colorado is 11-3 straight up (SU) in its last 14 games.
- Colorado is 5-2 SU in its last seven road games.
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Colorado’s last six road games against Vegas.
- The total has gone UNDER in nine of Vegas’ last 13 games against Colorado.
- Vegas is 4-1 SU in its last five games at home.
Avalanche vs Golden Knights Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give vegas a 54.6% chance to win Game 6 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.
Underdog Fantasy is a new type of DFS that combines the fun of season-long drafts with daily fantasy sports. Aside from their fun, addictive draft mode, Underdog Fantasy also has pick’em player props for many different sports and athletes!