The Vegas Golden Knights took both games at home to tie up the series. Who will take the 3-2 series lead tonight? This NHL betting preview for the Golden Knights vs Avalanche NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 5 of this series.
Golden Knights vs Avalanche Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL West Division Second Round NHL Playoffs Game 5 (Series Tied 2-2)
Vegas Golden Knights (40-14-2, 19-9-0 Away) vs. Colorado Avalanche (39-13-4, 22-4-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Time: 9 pm EST
Venue: Ball Arena – Denver, CO
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: VGK: (+130) | COL: (-154)
Spread: VGK: +1.5 (-215) | COL: -1.5 (+176)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-122)
Golden Knights vs Avalanche Betting Trends
- Vegas is 12-6 straight up (SU) in its last18 games on the road.
- Vegas is 3-7 SU in its last 10 road games against Colorado.
- The total has gone OVER in five of Colorado’s last seven games.
- Colorado is 11-2 SU in its last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in eight of Colorado’s last 12 games against Vegas.
- Colorado is 10-0 SU in its last 10 games at home.
Golden Knights vs Avalanche Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Colorado a 58.3% chance to win Game 5 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.