This UFC betting preview for Augusto Sakai vs Tai Tuivasa will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats and stream for how to watch UFC 269 tonight.
Augusto Sakai vs Tai Tuivasa Preview | UFC 269
UFC 269 Prelims — Heavyweight Bout | Match 8
Augusto Sakai (15-3-1, 11 KO, 0 Sub) vs. Tai “Bam Bam” Tuivasa (13-3-0, 12 KO, 0 Sub)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the second fight of the prelims, which begin at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
How to Watch UFC 269 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 269, it’s easy! The UFC 269 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. The UFC always goes all-out for the final PPV of the year, and this one is not different. If you are a fight fan, UFC 269 is a must-watch event.
Augusto Sakai vs Tai Tuivasa Odds & Betting Info
– Augusto Sakai: (-105)
– Tai Tuivasa: (-115)
– Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– KO/TKO: (+240)
– Submission: (+1400)
– Decision: (+275)
– KO/TKO: (+140)
– Submission: (+1800)
– Decision: (+800)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Augusto Sakai||NAME||Tai Tuivasa|
|265 lbs||WT||264 lbs|
|77 in||REACH||75 in|
|42 in||LEG REACH||39.5 in|
|73%||KO WIN %||92%|
|0%||SUB WIN %||0%|
Augusto Sakai vs Tai Tuivasa Betting Trends & Stats
– Augusto Sakai lost to Jairzinho Rozenstruik, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on June 5, 2021.
– Tai Tuivasa defeated Greg Hardy, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on July 10, 2021.
– Sakai averages 5.10 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
– Tuivasa averages 4.48 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
– Sakai averages 3.98 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
– Tuivasa averages 3.48 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
– Sakai has a 66% takedown defense rate.
– Tuivasa has a 46% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Signup for BetMGM Sportsbook today for a risk-free bet up to $1,000!
Augusto Sakai vs Tai Tuivasa Prediction
UFC 269 Sakai-Tuivasa prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tai Tuivasa (78%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (78%)