This UFC betting preview for Raulian Paiva vs Sean O’Malley will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats and stream for how to watch UFC 269 tonight.
Raulian Paiva vs Sean O’Malley Preview | UFC 269
UFC 269 — Bantamweight Bout | Match 5
Raulian Paiva (21-3-0, 4 KO, 3 Sub) vs. Sean “Sugar” O’Malley (14-1-0, 10 KO, 1 Sub)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the first fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
How to Watch UFC 269 Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC 269, it’s easy! The UFC 269 prelims and early prelims will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who has an ESPN+ account is already good to go. If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
The packed main card will be available via PPV here. The UFC always goes all-out for the final PPV of the year, and this one is not different. If you are a fight fan, UFC 269 is a must-watch event.
Raulian Paiva vs Sean O’Malley Odds & Betting Info
– Raulian Paiva: (+275)
– Sean O’Malley: (-350)
– Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
– KO/TKO: (+800)
– Submission: (+1000)
– Decision: (+500)
– KO/TKO: (+110)
– Submission: (+1100)
– Decision: (+210)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Raulian Paiva||NAME||Sean O’Malley|
|135 lbs||WT||135 lbs|
|69.5 in||REACH||72 in|
|38 in||LEG REACH||40 in|
|19%||KO WIN %||71%|
|14%||SUB WIN %||7%|
|67%||DEC WIN %||21%|
Raulian Paiva vs Sean O’Malley Betting Trends & Stats
– Raulian Paiva defeated Kyler Phillips, by majority decision, in his most recent fight on July 24, 2021.
– Sean O’Malley defeated Kris Moutinho, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on July 10, 2021.
– Paiva averages 4.24 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
– O’Malley averages 8.25 significant strikes landed per minute with a 62% accuracy rate.
– Paiva averages 4.90 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 50% defense rate.
– O’Malley averages 3.59 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
– Paiva has a 75% takedown defense rate.
– O’Malley has a 60% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Signup for BetMGM Sportsbook today for a risk-free bet up to $1,000!
Raulian Paiva vs Sean O’Malley Prediction
UFC 269 Paiva-O’Malley prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Sean O’Malley (87%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (70%)
UFC 269 Fight Card | Main Card
Charles Oliveira vs Dustin Poirier — Main Event
Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Pena — Match 2
Geoff Neal vs Santiago Ponzinibbio — Match 3
Kai Kara-France vs Cody Garbrandt — Match 4
Raulian Paiva vs Sean O’Malley — Match 5
Underdog Fantasy is a new type of DFS that combines the fun of season-long drafts with daily fantasy sports. Aside from their fun, addictive draft mode, Underdog Fantasy also has pick’em player props for many different sports and athletes!