In a First Round NCAA Tournament game, the (2) Arizona Wildcats will face off with the (15) Princeton Tigers in the South Region. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, March Madness expert picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Arizona vs Princeton prediction.
Arizona vs Princeton Prediction and March Madness Expert Picks
2023 NCAA Tournament
No. 2 Arizona Wildcats (28-6) vs. No. 15 Princeton Tigers (21-8)
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2022
Time: 4:10 PM EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, CA
Get your printable March Madness bracket
Arizona vs Princeton March Madness Betting Odds
All college basketball betting odds for Arizona vs Princeton can be found at BetUS Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARIZ: (-1225) | PRIN: (+775)
Point Spread: ARIZ: -14.5 (-110) | PRIN: +14.5 (-110)
Total: 154.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Best March Madness Betting Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – Get $2,000 in deposit match bonuses!
- MyBookie – Claim a $1000 deposit match + FREE ENTRY into their bracket contest!
- Bovada – Get a $750 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
* Min $50 deposit to claim bonuses for the NCAA Tournament
Arizona vs Princeton College Basketball Betting Trends
- Arizona is 16-16-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Princeton is 15-12 ATS this season.
- With 4+ days of rest, Arizona is 13-2 straight up while Princeton is 11-4.
- The OVER is 18-16 for Arizona this season.
- The OVER is 16-11 for Princeton this season.
Arizona vs Princeton Prediction | March Madness Expert Picks
Many Arizona basketball fans felt they deserved a top seed in the NCAA Tournament. However, their inconsistency this college basketball season prevented this. Still, there is no doubt how good this Wildcats team can be, and we should get a taste of it in this first-round March Madness matchup against Princeton.
Look for Arizona to play fast and run up the score against Princeton in this game. However, will they be able to defend the Tigers enough to cover the spread? That is the big question, and I don’t feel comfortable betting on the point spread.
Instead, we are expecting a lot of points in this college basketball game. With both schools being able to score and the high pace we could see, we will side with the point total hitting the over.
Our college basketball betting Arizona vs Princeton prediction tonight will be the OVER hitting at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Arizona a 91.2% chance to win.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login