In a Big Ten college basketball matchup today, the 15th-ranked Wisconsin Badgers are taking on the Indiana Hoosiers at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Wisconsin vs Indiana prediction for the game today.
Wisconsin vs Indiana Game Info
No. 15 Wisconsin Badgers (19-5, 10-4 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (16-8, 7-7 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Time: 9 PM ET
Venue: Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall — Bloomington, IN
Coverage: ESPN 2
Wisconsin vs Indiana College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: WIS: (+145) | IU: (-165)
Point Spread: WIS: +3 (-110) | IU: -3 (-110)
Total: 132.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
College basketball betting odds are found at BetUS. Click the link to claim a deposit bonus up to $3,125!
Wisconsin vs Indiana College Basketball Betting Trends
- Wisconsin is 1-6 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the OVER in 10 of Wisconsin’s last 14 games.
- Wisconsin is 16-4 straight up in their last 20 games.
- Indiana is 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games against Wisconsin.
- The Hoosiers are 13-2 straight up in their last 15 home games.
- Indiana is 3-6 ATS in their last nine games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Wisconsin vs Indiana Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
While the Wisconsin Badgers aren’t significantly better than the Indiana Hoosiers, they’re certainly ranked that way. Unfortunately, the sportsbooks are still making the Badgers road dogs.
Wisconsin has had a couple of slip-ups against Rutgers and Illinois recently. This team goes as Johnny Davis goes, and he’s pretty damn good. Indiana has a young stud of their own in Trayce Jackson-Davis. Unfortunately, he has not shot well the past three games, and the result is three losses for the Hoosiers.
Defense and poor shooting were on display in the first matchup between these two teams, as Wisconsin got the 64-59 home win. Tonight looks to be another low-scoring, close game. Instead of predicting which way the ball will bounce, we’ll instead just take the under.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Indiana a 62.1% chance to win.