This UFC betting preview for Tim Means vs Kevin Holland will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats, fight card and stream for how to watch the UFC fights tonight for UFC Austin.
Tim Means vs Kevin Holland Record, Start Time and UFC Austin Info
UFC Austin — Welterweight Bout | Match 3
Tim “The Dirty Bird” Means (32-12-1, 18 KO, 5 Sub) vs. Kevin “Trailblazer” Holland (22-7-0, 11 KO, 7 Sub)
Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
Start Time: This will be the fourth fight on the main card, which begins at 7 PM EST
Venue: Moody Center — Austin, TX
How to Watch UFC Fights Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC Austin, it’s easy! UFC Austin will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who is an ESPN+ account is already good to go, so make sure not to miss the main card, which will begin at 7 p.m. EST.
If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
Tim Means vs Kevin Holland Odds & Betting Info
2.5 — Over: (-120) | Under: (-110)
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+600)
- Submission: (+1400)
- Decision: (+425)
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+200)
- Submission: (+600)
- Decision: (+175)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Tim Means||NAME||Kevin Holland|
|32-12-1, 1 NC||RECORD||22-7-1, 1 NC|
|183.6 lbs||WEIGHT||185 lbs|
|75 in||REACH||81 in|
|43.5 in||LEG REACH||40 in|
|59%||KO WIN %||55%|
|16%||SUB WIN %||27%|
|25%||DEC WIN %||18%|
Tim Means vs Kevin Holland Betting Trends & Stats
– Tim Means defeated Nicolas Dalby, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on June 26, 2021.
– Kevin Holland defeated Alex Oliveira, by knockout, in his last fight on March 5, 2022.
– Means averages 5.06 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
– Holland averages 3.84 significant strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
– Means averages 3.58 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
– Holland averages 2.38 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
– Means averages 0.92 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Holland has a 49% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Tim Means vs Kevin Holland Prediction
UFC Austin Means-Holland prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kevin Holland (91%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (70%)
UFC Austin Fight Card | Main Card
Calvin Kattar vs Josh Emmett — Main Event
Donald Cerrone vs Joe Lauzon — Match 2
Tim Means vs Kevin Holland — Match 3
Joaquin Buckley vs Albert Duraev — Match 4
Damir Ismagulov vs Guram Kutateladze — Match 5
Julian Marquez vs Gregory Rodrigues — Match 6
UFC Austin Fight Card | Prelims
Adrian Yanez vs Tony Kelley — Match 7
Jasmine Jasudavicius vs Natalia Silva — Match 8
Court McGee vs Jeremiah Wells — Match 9
Ricardo Ramos vs Danny Chavez — Match 10
Maria Oliveira vs Gloria de Paula — Match 11
Eddie Wineland vs Cody Stamann — Match 12
Phil Hawes vs Deron Winn — Match 13
Roman Dolidze vs Kyle Daukaus — Match 14