The NBA regular season is finally here! This Oklahoma City Thunder vs Utah Jazz matchup features many players looking to win awards by the end of the season, such as Rudy Gobert for Defensive Player of the Year, Jordan Clarkson for Sixth Man of the Year, and Shai Gilgeous- Alexander for Most Improved Player. Stick with FlurrySports for NBA betting action all season long.
This NBA betting preview for the Thunder vs Jazz matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for tonight’s game.
Thunder vs Jazz NBA Betting Preview and Prediction
Oklahoma City Thunder (0-0) vs. Utah Jazz (0-0)
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena – Salt Lake City, UT
Coverage: NBA League Pass
NBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: OKC: (+525) | UTA: (-750)
Spread: OKC: +12 (-110) | UTA: -12 (-110)
Total: 220.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Thunder vs Jazz NBA Betting Trends
– Oklahoma City is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The Thunder are 1-9 straight up in their last 10 games.
– Oklahoma City is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games against Utah.
– Utah is 1-4 ATS in their last five games.
– The total has gone OVER in nine of Utah’s last 11 games.
Signup for BetMGM Sportsbook today for a risk-free bet up to $1,000!
Thunder vs Jazz Prediction
This NBA prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Utah a 92.4% chance to win this NBA regular season matchup.