In a Big 12 college basketball matchup today, the TCU Horned Frogs are taking on the Kansas Jayhawks at the Allen Fieldhouse. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our TCU vs Kansas prediction for the game today.
TCU vs Kansas Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (19-9, 8-8 Big 12) vs. No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (23-6, 12-4 Big 12)
Date: Thursday, March 3, 2022
Time: 8 PM EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse — Lawrence, KS
TCU vs Kansas College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: TCU: (+530) | KU: (-730)
Point Spread: TCU: +12 (-110) | KU: -12 (-110)
Total: 142.5 — Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
TCU vs Kansas College Basketball Betting Trends
- TCU are 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The OVER is 9-3 in TCU’s last 12 games.
- TCU are 2-18 straight up in their last 20 games against Kansas.
- Kansas 19-1 straight up in their last 20 home games.
- The UNDER is 6-3 in the last nine games Kansas was the betting favorite.
- Kansas is 1-4 ATS in their last five games played in March.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
TCU vs Kansas Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
These two teams face off on Tuesday, which resulted in a 74-64 home win for TCU. We switch venues, with the Jayhawks looking to get revenge in Allen Fieldhouse.
Kansas is nearly unbeatable at home, so look for them to take care of business tonight. However, the college basketball betting odds are adjusted accordingly, so TCU is getting 12 points right now. We’re talking a 22-point swing from just two days ago!
I refuse to bet the spread for this game, so we will instead look to the point total. The under consistently hits when Kansas wins games. With this game having a 142.5-point total, this should be no different. TCU averages under 70 points per game, so there really isn’t a reason to bet the over, unless you think the Jayhawks go for 80+ tonight, which they shouldn’t.
Our college basketball betting TCU vs Kansas prediction tonight will be the total going UNDER at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Kansas an 88% chance to win.