There are three WNBA games on the schedule today, as the WNBA All-Star Break begins tomorrow. In the final game of the evening, the Seattle Storm are taking on the Los Angeles Sparks. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Storm vs Sparks prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Storm vs Sparks Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Seattle Storm (14-8, 5-4 Away) vs. Los Angeles Sparks (10-11, 5-4 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
Time: 10:30 PM EST
Venue: crypto.com Arena — Los Angeles, CA
Storm vs Sparks WNBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: SEA: (-195) | LA: (+170)
Point Spread: SEA: -4.5 (-110) | LA: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 162 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: SEA: (40%) | LA: (60%)
Storm vs Sparks Betting Trends
- Seattle is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in the Storm’s last five games.
- The Storm are 3-2 straight up in their last five games.
- Los Angeles is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The UNDER is 3-2 in the Sparks’ last five games.
- The Sparks are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
Storm vs Sparks Stats
- Seattle is averaging 82.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 5 in the WNBA).
- Seattle is surrendering 76.5 PPG this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).
- Los Angeles is averaging 82.0 PPG this season (No. 5 in the WNBA).
- Los Angeles is surrendering 85.0 PPG this season (T-No. 10 in the WNBA).