There are three WNBA games on the schedule today, as the WNBA All-Star Break begins tomorrow. After falling short in their game yesterday, the Chicago Sky take on the Indiana Fever today. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Sky vs Fever prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Sky vs Fever Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Chicago Sky (15-6, 7-4 Away) vs. Indiana Fever (5-18, 3-8 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
Time: 7 PM EST
Venue: Indiana Farmers Coliseum — Indianapolis, IN
Sky vs Fever WNBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: CHI: (-425) | IND: (+345)
Point Spread: CHI: -9 (-110) | IND: +9 (-110)
Total: 169 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: CHI: (94%) | IND: (6%)
Sky vs Fever Betting Trends
- Chicago is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The OVER is 3-2 in the Sky’s last five games.
- The Sky are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
- Indiana is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- The OVER is 9-2 in the Fever’s last 11 home games.
- The Fever are 0-5 straight up in their last five games.
Sky vs Fever Stats
- Chicago is averaging 85.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).
- Chicago is surrendering 80.0 PPG this season (No. 5 in the WNBA).
- Indiana is averaging 77.9 PPG this season (No. 10 in the WNBA).
- Indiana is surrendering 88.4 PPG this season (Last in the WNBA).