In the Cougar Classic college basketball matchup tonight, the Oral Robert Golden Eagles travel to take on the third-ranked Houston Cougars. The home team is the obvious favorite in the Oral Roberts vs Houston college basketball game tonight, but will we see a shocking result?
Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting picks, odds, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Oral Roberts vs Houston prediction for the game tonight.
Oral Roberts vs Houston Prediction | College Basketball Game Tonight
Cougar Classic 2022
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (1-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 3 Houston Cougars (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Monday, November 14, 2022
Time: 8 PM EST
Venue: Fertitta Center — Houston, TX
Oral Roberts vs Houston College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: ORU: (N/A) | HOU: (N/A)
Point Spread: ORU: +18.5 (-110) | HOU: -18.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for BetOnline Sportsbook today and claim over $2,000 in welcome bonuses for college basketball betting!
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Oral Roberts vs Houston College Basketball Betting Trends
- Oral Roberts is 1-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The OVER is 1-0 for Oral Roberts this season.
- Houston is 2-0 ATS this season.
- The OVER is 1-1 for Houston this season.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Oral Roberts vs Houston Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
Houston isn’t going to lose the Cougar Classic to Oral Roberts. This game could be over by halftime. Look for J’Wan Roberts and company to be in control from the opening top of Oral Roberts vs. Houston tonight.
Our college basketball betting Oral Roberts vs Houston prediction tonight will be HOUSTON COVERS at BetOnline.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Houston a 93.7% chance to win.