Oilers vs Predators Game Info
Edmonton Oilers (34-23-8, 18-13-3 Away) vs. Nashville Predators (32-24-8, 16-13-4 Home)
Date: Monday, March 2, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN
Coverage: ESPN+ (Click to Watch Here)
Oilers vs Predators Stream
Watch Oilers vs Predators on a stream through ESPN+. Not only does ESPN+ have over 50 NHL games this month, you can get access to many other streams and exclusive content, including betting insights from numerous sources!
Oilers vs Predators & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on MyBookie Sportsbook.
Moneyline: EDM: (+115) | NSH: (-135)
Spread: EDM: +1.5 (-110) | NSH: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 6 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: EDM: (33%) | NSH: (67%)
Oilers vs Predators Projected Goalies
Oilers: Mike Smith (18-10, SV% .905)
Predators: Pekka Rinne (18-13, SV% .900)
Oilers vs Predators Betting Trends
– Edmonton is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
– Edmonton is 3-14 straight up in its last 17 games against Nashville.
– The total has hit the under in 10 of Nashville’s last 14 games.
– Nashville is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
– Edmonton defeated Winnipeg, 3-2, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
– Nashville lost to Colorado, 3-2, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.