In an ACC college basketball matchup today, the North Carolina Tar Heels are taking on the Duke Blue Devils at the Cameron Indoor Stadium. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our North Carolina vs Duke prediction for the game today.
North Carolina vs Duke Game Info
North Carolina Tar Heels (22-8, 14-5 ACC) vs. No. 4 Duke Blue Devils (26-4, 16-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
Time: 6 PM EST
Venue: Cameron Indoor Stadium — Durham, NC
UNC vs Duke College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: UNC: (+500) | DUKE: (-700)
Point Spread: UNC: +11.5 (-110) | DUKE: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 152 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
North Carolina vs Duke College Basketball Betting Trends
- North Carolina are 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
- The OVER is 8-2 in North Carolina’s last 10 games.
- North Carolina is 7-2 ATS in the last nine UNC vs Duke matchups.
- The OVER is 6-3 in Duke’s last nine games.
- Duke are 7-0 straight up in their last seven games.
- The OVER is 5-0 in the last five UNC vs Duke games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
North Carolina vs Duke Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
We don’t know if this is the final UNC vs Duke matchup. However, we do know this is the final home game for Duke basketball coach Mike Krzyzewski. Needless to say, the Cameron Crazies are going to go, well…crazy.
Duke dominated North Carolina in Chapel Hill this season, winning 87-67. Simply, they’re the more talented team. And with the emotion running high today, they should get another win over their rivals. However, the point spread is too large to be fully comfortable.
Instead, we will look to the game total. Both teams have plenty of offense, as North Carolina and Duke are averaging 78.1 and 80.3 points, respectively. They have also both seen the game totals go over consistently. The total has also gone over in each of the past five UNC vs Duke matchups. With the energy high, especially lots of points once again today.
Our college basketball betting North Carolina vs Duke prediction tonight will be the game total going OVER at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Duke an 87.8% chance to win.