The NBA season is finally upon us! To begin the 2021-22 season, we will get a primetime matchup between the two favorites to win the East: the Brooklyn Nets and the Milwaukee Bucks. On behalf of FlurrySports, we welcome you to our NBA Betting coverage. Stick with us all season to get the latest betting trends for the entire NBA regular season!
This betting preview for the Nets vs Bucks matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for tonight’s game.
Nets vs Bucks NBA Betting Preview and Prediction
Brooklyn Nets (0-0) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (0-0)
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, Wi
NBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: BKN: (-110) | MIL: (-110)
Spread: BKN: +1 (-115) | MIL: -1 (-110)
Total: 229.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Nets vs Bucks NBA Betting Trends
– Brooklyn is 1-4 straight up in its last five games against Milwaukee.
– Brooklyn is 1-4 straight up in its last five games on the road.
– Milwaukee is 4-1 against the spread in its last five games.
– Milwaukee is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
– The total has gone UNDER in seven of Milwaukee’s last nine games against Brooklyn.
Signup for BetMGM Sportsbook today for a risk-free bet up to $1,000!
Nets vs Bucks Prediction
This NBA prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give the Bucks a 72% chance to defeat the Nets tonight.