In an Eastern Conference showdown on prime-time TV tonight, the Brooklyn Nets will be taking on the Milwaukee Bucks at Fiserv Forum. With the game being in Milwaukee, Brooklyn guard Kyrie Irving will be able to suit up tonight. Let’s take a look at the top NBA odds, picks and betting trends, then give a Nets vs Bucks prediction and same game parlay.
But first, let’s take a look at this NBA promo from BetMGM that’s giving away free money!
Bet $10 to Win $200 at BetMGM Sportsbook
Have you ever seen a player hit a three-pointer? Of course, you have. In today’s NBA, a long-range three is as effective as a shot in the paint for many players. For some reason, BetMGM is deciding to give away money if a player hits a three! All you need to do is make an account and deposit!
Bet $10 on any team to win. If they hit a three-pointer during the game, you win $200!
That’s right, you win 20x your money regardless of if you pick the winner correctly. I can guarantee even the losing team will hit a three-pointer. Either CLICK HERE or click the image above to claim the limited-time offer!
Nets vs Bucks Game Info
Brooklyn Nets (31-29, 18-13 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (36-24, 20-11 Home)
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2022
Time: 8:30 PM EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Nets vs Bucks NBA Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: BKN: (+360) | MIL: (-450)
Point Spread: BKN: +9.5 (-110) | MIL: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 236 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nets vs Bucks NBA Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 4-10-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 15 games.
- The total has hit the OVER in seven of Brooklyn’s last eight games.
- Brooklyn is 2-13 striaght up in their last 15 games.
- Milwaukee is 5-1 ATS in their last six games against Brooklyn.
- The total has hit the OVER in each of the last seven games for Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee is 1-4 ATS in their last five games.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Nets vs Bucks Prediction | NBA Betting Picks and Parlay
Both Brooklyn and Milwaukee are in a little bit of a rough patch, but the Nets’ struggles have been going on much longer. Brooklyn has lost 13 of their past 15 games, with the two wins coming against the Knicks and Kings, so they barely count. Milwaukee has lost three of their past four games.
These teams have met twice this season, resulting in double-digit wins for the Bucks both times. While the Nets do have Kyrie Irving available for them tonight, this team is still greatly out-matched in terms of talent. Look for the Bucks to get another double-digit win over their Eastern Conference foe.
Our NBA betting Nets vs Bucks prediction tonight will be the Bucks cover the spread at BetOnline.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives the Bucks a 72.5% chance to win.
Nets vs Bucks Same Game Parlay
Parlay Odds: +850
- Giannis Antetokounmpo 6+ Assists (-124)
- Kyrie Irving 5+ Assists (-209)
- Andre Drummond 9+ Rebounds (-358)
- Kyrie Irving 23+ Points (-193)
- Seth Curry 2+ Made Threes (-201)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo 1+ Steals (-286)