In a First Round NCAA Tournament game, the (7) Missouri Tigers will face off with the (10) Utah State Aggies in the South Region. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, March Madness expert picks, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Missouri vs Utah State prediction.
Missouri vs Utah State Prediction and March Madness Expert Picks
2023 NCAA Tournament
No. 7 Missouri Tigers (24-9) vs. No. 10 Utah State Aggies (26-8)
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2022
Time: 1:40 PM EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center — Sacramento, CA
Get your printable March Madness bracket
Missouri vs Utah State March Madness Betting Odds
All college basketball betting odds for Missouri vs Utah State can be found at BetUS Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (+105) | USU: (-125)
Point Spread: MIZ: +1.5 (-110) | USU: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 155 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Best March Madness Betting Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – Get $2,000 in deposit match bonuses!
- MyBookie – Claim a $1000 deposit match + FREE ENTRY into their bracket contest!
- Bovada – Get a $750 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
* Min $50 deposit to claim bonuses for the NCAA Tournament
Missouri vs Utah State College Basketball Betting Trends
- Missouri is 16-16-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Utah State is 21-12-0 ATS this season.
- With 4+ days of rest, Missouri is 7-2 straight up while Utah State is 8-0.
- The OVER is 18-15 for Missouri this season.
- The OVER is 20-13 for Utah State this season.
Missouri vs Utah State Prediction | March Madness Expert Picks
The Missouri vs Utah State March Madness matchup is one of the rare instances where the lower seed is actually the favorite, but not by much. Many believe they should be larger favorites (*foreshadowing*).
Both teams play a similar pace of basketball, so it’s unlikely either squad will feel like a fish out of water and be forced to play a different kind of game. However, because of this, the frontcourt of Utah State is going to win on the boards. They have two seniors that stand at 7’1″ and 6’9″. The Aggies have another 6’9″ senior that will come off of the bench.
The Tigers don’t shoot the three at a high enough level to counter the size the Aggies have inside. Because of this, we side with the 10-seed to win and cover the spread in this March Madness upset that isn’t really an upset.
Our college basketball betting Missouri vs Utah State prediction tonight will be Utah State covers the spread at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Utah State a 60.9% chance to win.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login