In a First Round NCAA Tournament matchup, the (5) Miami Hurricanes will take on the (12) Drake Bulldogs in the Midwest Region. Let’s take a look at the college basketball betting odds, March Madness expert picks, betting trends, and KenPom rankings, then give our Miami vs Drake prediction.
Miami vs Drake Prediction and March Madness Expert Picks
2023 NCAA Tournament
No. 5 Miami (25-7) vs. No. 12 Drake Bulldogs (27-7)
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2023
Time: 6:50 P.M. EST
Venue: MVP Arena – Albany, NY|
Get your printable March Madness bracket
Miami vs Drake March Madness Betting Odds
All college basketball betting odds for Miami vs Drake can be found at BetUS Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA (FL): -130 | DRAKE: +110
Point Spread: MIA (FL): -2 | DRAKE: +2
Total: 146.5 – Over: -110 | Under: -110
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
|Team||AdjEM (Rk)||AdjO (Rk)||AdjD (Rk)||AdjT (Rk)|
|Miami||+14.95 (40)||118.2 (12)||103.3 (131)||98.8 (104)|
|Drake||+12.30 (67)||109.7 (99)||97.4 (45)||66.4 (221)|
Best March Madness Betting Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – Get $2,000 in deposit match bonuses!
- MyBookie – Claim a $1000 deposit match + FREE ENTRY into their bracket contest!
- Bovada – Get a $750 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
* Min $50 deposit to claim bonuses for the NCAA Tournament
Miami vs Drake College Basketball Betting Trends
- Miami is 18-14 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Drake is 16-16-1 ATS this season.
- The OVER is 14-17-1 for Miami (FL) this season.
- The OVER is 15-18 for Drake this season.
Miami vs Drake Prediction | March Madness Expert Picks
With Isiah Wong, the Miami Hurricanes are looking to repeat their run last year that saw the school in the Elite 8. That starts the tournament with a very good Drake Bulldogs team. According to KenPom both of these teams are within the top 100 in terms of offense. Though this is the case, both teams have been struggling to hit the over lately. In fact, the under has hit in each of Drake’s last six games. With both team scoring just above 70 points per game on a neutral court, I would guess that it may take time to adjust and put up points in New York. For that reason, I am taking the UNDER in this game.
Our college basketball betting Miami vs Drake prediction tonight will be the UNDER hitting at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Miami a 56.9% chance to win.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login