The WNBA is back in action on Tuesday, after the WNBA All-Star Break. One of the five games on the WNBA betting schedule today features the Phoenix Mercury taking on the Minnesota Lynx. Let’s take a closer look at this matchup, giving our Mercury vs Lynx prediction, the WNBA betting odds, trends and team stats. But first, let’s take a look at this special signup offer from BetOnline Sportsbook.
BetOnline Sportsbook Promo: $2000 Bonus Today!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 100% Crypto Match Up to $1000!
This first BetOnline Sportsbook promo is for readers who like to bet using cryptocurrency. Along with many other deposit bonuses, BetOnline also has a first-time crypto deposit bonus, matching you dollar for dollar up to $1,000! Simply CLICK HERE, deposit your crypto with the BetOnline promo code CRYPTO100, and away you go!
BetOnline Promo Free Money Offer: 50% Deposit Match Up to $1000!
If you don’t have a crypto wallet and still want to take advantage of the BetOnline promo bonuses for WNBA betting, don’t worry, there are plenty of other offers! For new BetOnline users, you can CLICK HERE to claim a 50% match on your very first deposit up to $1,000!
This BetOnline Sportsbook promo can be combined with the first one, meaning you can get $2,000 extra before even winning a bet!
Mercury vs Lynx Prediction, WNBA Betting Odds and Game Info
WNBA Regular Season Game
Phoenix Mercury (10-14, 4-10 Away) vs. Minnesota Lynx (8-15, 5-7 Home)
Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
Time: 8 PM EST
Venue: Target Center — Minneapolis, MN
Mercury vs Lynx WNBA Betting Odds
Moneyline: PHO: (+240) | MIN: (-285)
Point Spread: PHO: +7 (-110) | MIN: -7 (-110)
Total: 164.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via Action Network: PHO: (38%) | MIN: (64%)
Mercury vs Lynx Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The UNDER is 3-2 in the Mercury’s last five games.
- The Mercury are 3-2 straight up in their last five games.
- Minnesota is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The UNDER is 8-4 in the Lynx’s last 12 home games.
- The Lynx are 3-2 straight up in their last five games.
Mercury vs Lynx Stats
- Phoenix is averaging 82.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the WNBA).
- Phoenix is surrendering 84.8 PPG this season (No. 9 in the WNBA).
- Minnesota is averaging 81.9 PPG this season (No. 5 in the WNBA).
- Minnesota is surrendering 83.0 PPG this season (No. 8 in the WNBA).