The Toronto Maple Leafs managed to hold on in a 2-1 victory to take back control in the series. Can they put the Montreal Canadiens in an even deeper hole? This NHL betting preview for the Maple Leafs vs Canadiens NHL Playoffs matchup will provide game info, betting trends, odds and a prediction for Game 4 of this series.
Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens Betting Preview and Prediction | NHL Playoffs
NHL North Division Semifinals NHL Playoffs Game 4 (TOR leads 2-1)
Toronto Maple Leafs (56-35-14, 17-7-4 Away) vs. Montreal Canadiens (56-24-21, 13-11-4 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Time: 7:30 pm EST
Venue: Centre Bell – Montreal, Quebec
NHL Betting Odds
Moneyline: TOR: (-180) | MTL: (+152)
Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+150) | MTL: +1.5 (-182)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-104) I Under: (-118)
Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Betting Trends
- Toronto is 9-4 straight up (SU) in its last 13 games.
- Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last five games against Montreal.
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Toronto’s last six games on the road.
- Montreal is 1-7 SU in its last eight games.
- The total has gone UNDER in five of Montreal’s last seven games against Toronto.
- The total has gone UNDER in seven of Montreal’s last 10 games at home.
Maple Leafs vs Canadiens Prediction
This NHL prediction uses NumberFire’s probability model. They give Montreal a 52.2% chance to win Game 4 of this NHL Playoffs matchup.