This UFC betting preview for Khalil Rountree Jr. vs Karl Roberson will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats and stream for how to watch the UFC fights tonight for UFC Vegas 50.
Khalil Rountree Jr. vs Karl Roberson | UFC Fight Night
UFC Fight Night — Light Heavyweight Bout | Match 4
Khalil “The War Horse” Rountree Jr. (10-5-0, 7 KO, 0 Sub) vs. Karl “Baby K” Roberson (9-4-0, 2 KO, 4 Sub)
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the third fight on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
How to Watch UFC Fights Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC fights tonight, it’s easy! UFC Fight Night, or UFC Vegas 50, will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who is an ESPN+ account is already good to go, so make sure not to miss the main card, which will begin at 7 p.m. EST.
If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
Khalil Rountree Jr. vs Karl Roberson Odds & Betting Info
Method of Victory:
Khalil Rountree Jr.
- KO/TKO, Submission or DQ: (+200)
- Decision: (+500)
- KO/TKO, Submission or DQ: (+175)
- Decision: (+300)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Khalil Rountree Jr.||NAME||Karl Roberson|
|205 lbs||WEIGHT||205 lbs|
|76.5 in||REACH||74 in|
|44 in||LEG REACH||41 in|
|70%||KO WIN %||22%|
|0%||SUB WIN %||44%|
|30%||DEC WIN %||33%|
Khalil Rountree Jr. vs Karl Roberson Betting Trends & Stats
– Khalil Rountree Jr. defeated Modestas Bukauskas, by knockout, in his last fight on Sept. 4, 2021.
– Karl Roberson lost to Brendan Allen, by submission, in his last fight on Apr. 24, 2021.
– Rountree averages 3.24 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
– Roberson averages 2.87 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
– Rountree averages 3.58 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 49% defense rate.
– Roberson averages 2.38 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
– Rountree averages 0.00 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Roberson has a 57% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Khalil Rountree Jr. vs Karl Roberson Prediction
UFC Vegas 50 Rountree-Roberson prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Khalil Rountree Jr. (72%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (70%)