In a First Round NCAA Tournament game, the (2) Kentucky Wildcats will face off with the (15) Saint Peter’s Peacocks in the East Region. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, bracketology, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Kentucky vs Saint Peter’s prediction for the game today.
Kentucky vs Saint Peter’s | NCAA Tournament Bracketology
2022 NCAA Tournament
No. 2 Kentucky Wildcats (26-7) vs. No. 15 Saint Peter’s Peacocks (19-11)
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2022
Time: 7:10 PM EST
Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse — Indianapolis, IN
Bet $10 to Win $200 at BetMGM
BetMGM is back at it again trying to bankrupt themselves! Of course, we hope they survive, but we’re still going to take their money.
Bet $10 on March Madness and, if a team hits a three-pointer, you automatically win $200! In other words, free $200 for new users! Simply CLICK THIS LINK or the image below, sign up, deposit, and steal money from BetMGM for March Madness!
Kentucky vs Saint Peter’s College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Point Spread: UK: -18 (-110) | SPU: +18 (-110)
Total: 132 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Best NCAA Tournament Sportsbook Offers & Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
KenPom Rankings | Bracketology
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Kentucky vs Saint Peter’s College Basketball Betting Trends
- Kentucky is 1-4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The OVER is 8-2 in Kentucky’s last 10 games in March.
- Kentucky is 15-4 straight up in its last 19 games.
- Saint Peter’s is 7-0 ATS in its last seven games.
- The UNDER is 5-1 in Saint Peter’s last six games.
- Saint Peters is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games.
Kentucky vs Saint Peter’s Prediction | March Madness Picks and Bracketology
This is a scary Kentucky team. Not only do they have the talent, but they now have the experience to combine with that. With one of the most balanced Wildcats teams we have seen in a while, we should be watching them play in the second weekend, at the very least.
Saint Peter’s wins games with their defense. Of course, they haven’t sniffed a team as talented as Kentucky. Look for the Wildcats to outclass them, while Saint Peter’s doesn’t have the offense to keep up.
Our college basketball betting Kentucky vs Saint Peter’s prediction tonight will be the Kentucky covering the spread at BetUS.
For what it’s worth, the ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Kentucky a 94.8% chance to win.