In a top-five ranked matchup, the Kentucky Wildcats will take on the Gonzaga Bulldogs in Washington. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball odds, picks, betting trends and KenPom rankings, then give our Kentucky vs Gonzaga prediction for the game today.
Kentucky vs Gonzaga Game Info
No. 4 Kentucky Wildcats (3-1, 0-0 SEC) vs No. 2 Gonzaga Bulldogs (2-1, 0-0 WCC)
Date: Sunday, November 20, 2022
Time: 7:30 PM ET
Venue: Spokane Arena — Spokane, WA
Kentucky vs Gonzaga College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Moneyline: KY: (+) | GON: (-)
Point Spread: KY: +3 (-110) | GON: -3 (-110)
Total: 155 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
KenPom Rankings are from KenPom.com
Kentucky vs Gonzaga College Basketball Betting Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of the last 5 games Kentucky has played.
- Kentucky is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 6 matchups against an opponent in the WCC.
- Gonzaga is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Gonzaga is 10-0 straight up (SU) in their last 10 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of the last 5 meetings against a SEC opponent.
Best Sportsbook Offers & Promotions
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Kentucky vs Gonzaga Prediction | College Basketball Betting Picks
Kentucky, led by the senior center Oscar Tshiebwe, looks to build on momentum after beating South Carolina State comfortably last time out. Oscar came off the bench last time mainly because it was only his second game back from the knee injury that kept him sidelined for the first two games of the season. Depending on what Coach Cal decides, expect him to come off the bench once again in an effort to keep him healthy. With him on the bench, Frederick and Wheeler will have to step up to defend Drew Timme and the Bulldogs. KenPom ranks this Kentucky offense number one in that nation, so that should be no problem for the cats.
Gonzaga got absolutely bullied by Texas last time out, losing by almost 20 points. Turnovers, sharing the ball, missed opportunities at the free throw line, and the shooting were reasons for the loss. Gonzaga turned the ball over 20 times. For a top-five team, that is absolutely unacceptable. Drew Timme led the Bulldogs in the loss with 18, followed by Julian Strawther, who contributed 13 points. This time, with Kentucky coming to town, Gonzaga will attempt to protect their home court, which they have done in so many occasions, including the last 10 home games. The turnovers will have to be cut down excessively to give Gonzaga a realistic shot at the Wildcats.
Our college basketball betting Kentucky vs Gonzaga prediction tonight will be KENTUCKY COVERS at BetOnline.
For what it’s worth, ESPN Matchup Predictor gives Gonzaga a 77.7% chance to win.