This UFC betting preview for Jonathan Martinez vs Vince Morales will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats and stream for how to watch the UFC fights tonight for UFC Vegas 55.
Jonathan Martinez vs Vince Morales | UFC Vegas 55
UFC Fight Night — Bantamweight Bout | Match 9
Jonathan “Dragon” Martinez (15-4-0, 7 KO, 2 Sub) vs. Vince Morales (11-6-0, 6 KO, 2 Sub)
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the third fight on the prelims, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
How to Watch UFC Fights Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC fights tonight, it’s easy! UFC Fight Night, or UFC Vegas 55, will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who is an ESPN+ account is already good to go, so make sure not to miss the main card, which will begin at 7 p.m. EST.
If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
Jonathan Martinez vs Vince Morales Odds & Betting Info
Round Total: 2.5 — Over: (-240) | Under: (+190)
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO, DQ or Sub: (+350)
- Decision: (Ev)
- KO/TKO, DQ or Sub: (+400)
- Decision: (+300)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Jonathan Martinez||NAME||Vince Morales|
|150 lbs||WEIGHT||150 lbs|
|70 in||REACH||70 in|
|37.5 in||LEG REACH||36 in|
|47%||KO WIN %||55%|
|13%||SUB WIN %||18%|
|40%||DEC WIN %||27%|
Jonathan Martinez vs Vince Morales Betting Trends & Stats
– Jonathan Martinez Alehandro Perez, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on Feb. 26, 2022.
– Vince Morales defeated Louis Smolka, by knockout, in his last fight on De. 4, 2021.
– Ponzinibbio averages 4.79 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
– Pereira averages 4.71 significant strikes landed per minute with a 55% accuracy rate.
– Ponzinibbio averages 4.51 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
– Pereira averages 3.24 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
– Ponzinibbio averages 0.51 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Pereira has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Jonathan Martinez vs Vince Morales Prediction
UFC Vegas 55 Martinez-Morales prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jonathan Martinez (85%)
Method of Victory: Decision (83%)
UFC Vegas 55 Fight Card | Main Card
Holly Holm vs Ketlen Vieira — Main Event
Santiago Ponzinibbio vs Michel Pereira — Match 2
Chidi Njokuani vs Dusko Todorovic — Match 3
Polyana Viana vs Tabatha Ricci — Match 4
Eryk Anders vs Jun Yong Park — Match 5