This UFC betting preview for Johnny Walker vs Jamahal Hill will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats and stream for how to watch the UFC fights tonight for UFC Vegas 48.
Johnny Walker vs Jamahal Hill Preview | UFC Fight Night
UFC Fight Night — Light Heavyweight Bout | Main Event
Johnny Walker (18-6-0, 15 KO, 2 Sub) vs. Jamahal “Sweet Dreams” Hill (9-1-0, 5 KO, 0 Sub)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 19, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the final fight on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
How to Watch UFC Fights Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC fights tonight, it’s easy! UFC Fight Night, or UFC Vegas 48, will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who is an ESPN+ account is already good to go, so make sure not to miss the main card, which will begin at 7 p.m. EST.
If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
Johnny Walker vs Jamahal Hill Odds & Betting Info
Method of Victory:
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+300)
- Submission: (+1400)
- Decision: (+900)
- KO/TKO or DQ: (-145)
- Submission: (+2000)
- Decision: (+450)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Johnny Walker||NAME||Jamahal Hill|
|205 lbs||WEIGHT||205 lbs|
|82 in||REACH||79 in|
|44.5 in||LEG REACH||43.5 in|
|83%||KO WIN %||56%|
|11%||SUB WIN %||0%|
|6%||DEC WIN %||44%|
Johnny Walker vs Jamahal Hill Betting Trends & Stats
– Johnny Walker lost to Thiago Santos, by unanimous decision, in his last fight on Oct. 2, 2021.
– Jamahal Hill defeated Jimmy Crute, by knockout, in his last fight on Dec. 4, 2021.
– Walker averages 3.42 significant strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
– Hill averages 7.45 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
– Walker averages 2.81 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40% defense rate.
– Hill averages 3.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
– Walker averages 0.24 takedowns per 15 minutes.
– Hill has a 60% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Johnny Walker vs Jamahal Hill Prediction
UFC Vegas 48 Walker-Hill prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Jamahal Hill (77%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (86%)