This UFC betting preview for Ji Yeon Kim vs Priscila Cachoeira will share the odds, picks, prediction, stats and stream for how to watch the UFC fights tonight for UFC Vegas 49.
Ji Yeon Kim vs Priscila Cachoeira Preview | UFC Fight Night
UFC Fight Night — Flyweight Bout | Match 3
Ji Yeon “Firefist” Kim (9-4-2, 2 KO, 3 Sub) vs. Priscila “Zombie Girl” Cachoeira (10-4-0, 6 KO, 0 Sub)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 26, 2022
Fight Time: This will be the third fight on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
How to Watch UFC Fights Tonight
If you are wondering how to watch UFC fights tonight, it’s easy! UFC Fight Night, or UFC Vegas 49, will be available to watch for free via ESPN+. Anyone who is an ESPN+ account is already good to go, so make sure not to miss the main card, which will begin at 7 p.m. EST.
If you do not have an ESPN+ account, you can click here to get it! Either purchase an ESPN+ account ($6.99) or buy the full Disney+ bundle ($13.99), which includes Disney+ and Hulu — a worthwhile investment.
Ji Yeon Kim vs Priscila Cachoeira Odds & Betting Info
Method of Victory:
Ji Yeon Kim
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+525)
- Submission: (+550)
- Decision: (+130)
- KO/TKO or DQ: (+450)
- Submission: (+1600)
- Decision: (+300)
CLICK HERE for more UFC betting props
|Ji Yeon Kim||NAME||Priscila Cachoeira|
|138 lbs||WEIGHT||125 lbs|
|72 in||REACH||65 in|
|37.5 in||LEG REACH||37 in|
|22%||KO WIN %||60%|
|33%||SUB WIN %||0%|
|44%||DEC WIN %||40%|
Ji Yeon Kim vs Priscila Cachoeira Betting Trends & Stats
– Ji Yeon Kim lost to Molly McCann, by unanimous decision, in her last fight on Sept. 4, 2021.
– Priscila Cachoeira lost to Gillian Robertson, by submission, in her last fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
– Kim averages 5.04 significant strikes landed per minute with a 34% accuracy rate.
– Cachoeira averages 3.82 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41% accuracy rate.
– Kim averages 5.47 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
– Cachoeira averages 6.97 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40% defense rate.
– Kim has a 40% takedown defense rate.
– Cachoeira has a 65% takedown defense rate.
Stats via UFC.com
Ji Yeon Kim vs Priscila Cachoeira Prediction
UFC Vegas 49 Kim-Cachoeira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ji Yeon Kim (68%)
Method of Victory: Decision (90%)